where I share my experiences with the art of writing, publishing, and book marketing

where I share my experiences with the art of writing, publishing, and book marketing

Thursday, April 24, 2014

MINSTRELS' GAMBIT RECEIVES 5 OF 5 STARS!!!!



As posted to Amazon:
By MissyDevoursDelishReads on April 18, 2014
Minstrels' Gambit: A Minstrels' Tale Mystery by author Nance Bulow Morgan is a delightful debut first in the series. I was kindly provided a complementary copy in exchange for review. With an enthralling and descriptive web of adventure and murder mystery, the author did quite a fine job of hooking my interest with an interesting and eventful journey, on both land and sea. We meet some crazy but loveable fearless main characters willing to partake in anything or nothing to complete their mission. They face dragons, beasts, dwarfs! This book has a lot of creativity, enveloped with magic, and I was constantly drawn in with a never ending adventure throughout the pages. I really enjoyed the depth the author had with the storyline, it not only had great editing, but excellent plot development leading up to book 2 and 3 in the series. I look forward to continue this amazing series and see what is next in store for characters I have grown to love. I would highly recommend for lovers of adventure fantasy with murder mystery.

This review comes from a very well read blog reviewer at http://missydevoursdelishreads.wordpress.com/ 
This woman must read just about everything on the planet!  I am honored to have such a great review from her.



No comments:

Post a Comment